I've had several people ask how they can support the work done here in Haiti.
Patrick and I are employed through a US organization called Global Ministries. We were assinged to Haiti to work side-by-side our Haitian partners who run an organization called CONASPEH (The Spiritual Council of Haitian Churches).
As far as support, we invite you to send funds to Global Ministries directly. Their website gives information on giving. If there is a specific project you want your money to go to, you may earmark funds as such.
Thank you for your support.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

For those who may not know, Global Ministries is a shared ministry of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and the United Church of Christ. Their website is www.globalministries.org.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your blog, Kim and Patrick. It is wonderful to be able to follow your experiences.
Rev. Conni Ess
Springfield MO now living in Aarhus Denmark
02-18-2010
ReplyDeleteWow! I have read only parts and snatches of your blogs, and already I feel identified with who you are. I sent an e-mail last night, but this evening I feel so connected to you, as I read that you are supported by the UCC and Disciples. Elmo and I are retired (82 and 86 and months), and we spent a great many years of our ministry with the UCC (before that American Baptists and after that Interdenominational Campus Ministry and UMC.
We ill be contacting Global Ministries for sure.
Best wishes as you return to Haiti. It has been on our hearts and minds for a long time, but since the earthquake, it's with us much of the time.
Thanks for who you are! Ella & Elmo Pascale
ps. We are just starting Blogging, but it's going slow on "Blogspot."